JZero Solutions have announced that many new features have been released into the JLMS Enterprise platform, giving customers much more flexibility and functionality.
The features that have been released include:
- Content Tagging allowing learners to add keywords to content to make searching easier for other learners
- Course Compliance options where elearning courses can be set to refresh after a set period of time once the course has been completed by the user, with previous usage being archived to retain the training audit trail
- Manager Dashboard options where you can choose between having a standard snapshot data view or a compliance training view for your Managers
- Waitlist/Register Interest Classroom Training courses so that dates do not need to be set against a course for users to be able to add themselves to the list of interested learners
- Learning Plan and Learning Tracker which are two different views of a user’s plan
- Custom Navigation allows Administrators to add in custom system pages and add in HTML content of their own to create a new page
- Content Review gives learners the ability to rate a course and provide a written review
- Administration updates giving much more flexibility to configure JLMS Enterprise to a customer’s specific requirements
“We continue to develop JLMS Enterprise based on what our customers need to ensure they get the most from the product and from JZero Solutions and these latest updates really focus on what our customers are asking for”, said Matt Eggby, Technology Operations Director at JZero Solutions. “However, we are also aware of shifts in the industry in general to more gamified learning and aspects of social as well. So we are also working on some gamification and social learning functionality which will become available in the coming months, plus many more other updates too.”
JZero Solutions’ experience in developing and implementing enterprise Learning Management Systems allows organisations to take advantage of that experience and implement a powerful tool for setting up, implementing and managing employees’ learning needs and activities.