JLMS Cloud offers customers a straight forward, easy to use platform for the management of online learning courses and face to face classroom training.
Built using Windows Azure Cloud technology, JLMS Cloud provides cost effective pricing models from a free option right through to Enterprise pricing.
With its fast and simple setup, JLMS Cloud allows customers to get up and running very quickly. Simply add your learners, add your courses and you can then start getting your employees training online.
Standard features of JLMS Cloud include:
- Site Configuration allowing the System Administrator to set specific options for your company
- User Management where learners can be added manually or by using our bulk import template
- User Group Management which provides the building of an organisational hierarchy
- Course Management for the administration of courses and surveys plus the creation of course tags to categorise your courses into meaningful and logical groupings
- Automation Rules to allow administrators to dynamically assign content to users based on grouping rules
- Event Management for the administration of your classroom based training courses
- System Reporting to get you the data you need to manage your company’s learning strategy
“As the market is moving to more of a SaaS model for the provision of Learning Management Systems, it was a logical move for JZero to develop JLMS Cloud”, said Digs Val, CEO at JZero Solutions. “We are still continuing to develop our main JLMS Enterprise platform but knew we needed a cloud based solution as well. Our development methodology has changed too where we are now creating new functionality in a common architecture to allow new features to be available in both versions of the LMS. It’s a really exciting time for JZero right now.”
The initial release of JLMS Cloud is intended for small to medium size businesses that need the ease and speed of implementing a straight forward Learning Management System, but one that still supports industry standards such as SCORM and Tin Can/xAPI content.
In the background, JZero Solutions are working on new functionality around the areas of Gamification and Social Learning. Future areas for development will include enhanced reporting capabilities, peer to peer messaging and much more.